- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
Category Archives: Winter
Things are brewing in the Berkshires! Innovative beers with local flavors! What’s on tap? In Lee, the Berkshires’ smallest brewer, the Glass Bottom Brewery, brews its TeaSB with Earl Grey tea and lemon zest while Parsnippity is brewed with the obvious for a country flavor. Weird? Yes, but definitely different! Or how about a […]
It’s the INN thing to do! At holiday time, Lenox becomes a scene from Currier and Ives. This year, the quintessential New England village, sparkling in it’s holiday attire, celebrates HOLIDAY WEEK 2013 with inn tours, outdoor fun, entertainment, wine tastings, culinary delights, and historic mansions. Birchwood Inn, along with several other inns and bed […]
In Winter, Berkshires Culture Moves Indoors Nathaniel Brooks for The New York Times Top: Ventfort Hall in Lenox, Mass., where Anne Undeland performs “Open Marriage” in the library, right. Above: A work by Adrian Paci, left, at Mass MoCA in North Adams. Original Article By Mark Vanhoenacker There’s far more to the Berkshire Mountains […]
Quinn says: Lenox, MA, in the heart of The Berkshires, has been compared to a Currier and Ives sketch. This is especially true during the December holiday period. And there’s nothing that says New England better than Lenox village dressed in holiday-style. Catch […]