- Fond Farewell
- Molly Quinn McMuffin 16 1/2 Year Golden Retriever
- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Berkshire Theatre Festival 2009 Season
While I love to roll in snow, I also love to roll in the grass at Tanglewood. Lenox and The Berkshires enjoy an international reputation, particularly for Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. The Tanglewood 2009 season runs from June 22, 2009, to Jazz Festival on Labor Day Weekend. In addition to […]
My name is Quinn, and I am a hearing ear dog for Ellen, the innkeeper of Birchwood Inn in Lenox, MA. But I am not just another pretty face! I am so intelligent that some people say that I am not really a dog but rather a person of fur. And wow! Am I ever […]