- The Berkshires are Blooming :: Lenox MA Weekend Getaways
- Yummy April Fool – No Joke!
- Downton Abbey Was Inspire by Lenox Author
- The Berkshires: One of the Top 10 Unexpectedly Romantic Places
- Tanglewood in Lenox, MA Adds Etheridge, Warren Haynes, Boston Pops, Jerry Garcia Music
- Raves for Eggnog Croissant French Toast Panini
- I Saw Charley Kissing Santa Claus in the Berkshires!
- Travels with Charley: from Lenox MA to Paris
- Berkshire Deals: Save 25% as Birchwood Takes the Chill out of Winter
- Charley, the Dog, Travels to France: The Prologue
- Top 10 Things To Do in the Berkshires in the Fall!
- Savor a Sweet Harvest Summer Salad Recipe!
- First Lady Dazzles The Berkshires
- A Most Wonderful Hug from Yo-Yo Ma in Lenox MA
- We’ve Got THE Winner!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I have just returned to the inn from Berkshire Bank where I made a withdrawal from my cookie account. They’re lucky I didn’t leave a “deposit”! Quinn
” I work very hard for my cookies!”
This morning I was in the basement with Ellen. While she was doing inn laundry, I decided to sniff around the “left behind box.” The box is actually a large wicker basket, full to overflowing with items guests have left behind. The overflow includes: 23 chargers; four sweatshirts; 5 nighties; 8 pairs of shoes; several [...]
The Tanglewood on Labor Day Weekend always rocks! This popular and long-celebrated tradition sends summer off on a high note and welcomes that most vibrant time of year, autumn in the Berkshires! This year’s festival opens on Friday, September 4, with An Evening with Paquito d’Rivera. Radio Deluxe with John Pizzarelli and Jessica Molskey sets [...]
The Mount Opens on May 1
Experience dance from around the world performed at Jacob’s Pillow, a national historic landmark, celebrating its 77th season! The 2009 Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival season opens on June 20 with the the annual gala, “the best party in the Berkshires,” “A Jazz Happening.” Then it’s on to Spain and the Mujeres and the passion, driving rhythms, [...]
I maybe Top Dog at Birchwood Inn, but, alas, I’m not the only dog. Piper, an 11-year-old “Blab,” a beagle and black lab mix, used to visit for short periods of time with Ellen’s son Peter. But four years ago, Piper arrived for what appears to be for good. Reminds me of “The Man Who [...]
Ellen and I are dashing out right after breakfast, heading to Atlanta for the international innkeeper conference [You would not believe how crazy innkeepers can get when they are together! Quinn]. Meanwhile, the guests are raving about this morning’s waffles. This recipe came from our friend Lynnette, who owns the very lovely William Henry Miller [...]
The Berkshire Theatre Festival 2009 Season
While I love to roll in snow, I also love to roll in the grass at Tanglewood. Lenox and The Berkshires enjoy an international reputation, particularly for Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. The Tanglewood 2009 season runs from June 22, 2009, to Jazz Festival on Labor Day Weekend. In addition to [...]