- Better Business Bureau Accreditation
- Award of Excellence – Combined Hotels
- Meet the new owners
- Fond Farewell
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Experience dance from around the world performed at Jacob’s Pillow, a national historic landmark, celebrating its 77th season! The 2009 Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival season opens on June 20 with the the annual gala, “the best party in the Berkshires,” “A Jazz Happening.” Then it’s on to Spain and the Mujeres and the passion, driving rhythms, […]
I maybe Top Dog at Birchwood Inn, but, alas, I’m not the only dog. Piper, an 11-year-old “Blab,” a beagle and black lab mix, used to visit for short periods of time with Ellen’s son Peter. But four years ago, Piper arrived for what appears to be for good. Reminds me of “The Man Who […]
Ellen and I are dashing out right after breakfast, heading to Atlanta for the international innkeeper conference [You would not believe how crazy innkeepers can get when they are together! Quinn]. Meanwhile, the guests are raving about this morning’s waffles. This recipe came from our friend Lynnette, who owns the very lovely William Henry Miller […]
The Berkshire Theatre Festival 2009 Season
While I love to roll in snow, I also love to roll in the grass at Tanglewood. Lenox and The Berkshires enjoy an international reputation, particularly for Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. The Tanglewood 2009 season runs from June 22, 2009, to Jazz Festival on Labor Day Weekend. In addition to […]