- Molly Quinn McMuffin 16 1/2 Year Golden Retriever
- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
Category Archives: Historic Homes
Birthday cake? Party hats? Gift bags? How would you celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th birthday in 2016? In 1766, the Massachusetts Bay Colony deeded its first residential property in what was to become the town of Lenox to Israel Dewey, who built a substantial home. Dewey’s home laid the foundation, literally and figuratively, for what […]
Downton Abbey fans — and aren’t we all? — are you aware that Historic Lenox, MA has ties to the series to which we are all addicted? According to Julian Fellowes, the creator of Downton Abbey, his writing is very much influenced by author Edith Wharton, who lived and wrote in Lenox (I’m quite sure […]
Quinn says: Lenox, MA, in the heart of The Berkshires, has been compared to a Currier and Ives sketch. This is especially true during the December holiday period. And there’s nothing that says New England better than Lenox village dressed in holiday-style. Catch […]
The Mount Opens on May 1