- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
- The Berkshires are Blooming :: Lenox MA Weekend Getaways
- Yummy April Fool – No Joke!
- Downton Abbey Was Inspire by Lenox Author
- The Berkshires: One of the Top 10 Unexpectedly Romantic Places
- Tanglewood in Lenox, MA Adds Etheridge, Warren Haynes, Boston Pops, Jerry Garcia Music
Category Archives: Travel
” I work very hard for my cookies!”
This morning I was in the basement with Ellen. While she was doing inn laundry, I decided to sniff around the “left behind box.” The box is actually a large wicker basket, full to overflowing with items guests have left behind. The overflow includes: 23 chargers; four sweatshirts; 5 nighties; 8 pairs of shoes; several […]
… a feast for the eyes and palate…
Just returned from the international innkeeping conference in Atlanta. Wow! Do those innkeepers ever work hard to keep improving your bed and breakfast experience! We did take some time out for fun and went to the aquarium. This is probably the third or fourth aquarium I’ve been to, and since the viewing area is quite […]