- The Berkshires are Blooming :: Lenox MA Weekend Getaways
- Yummy April Fool – No Joke!
- Downton Abbey Was Inspire by Lenox Author
- The Berkshires: One of the Top 10 Unexpectedly Romantic Places
- Tanglewood in Lenox, MA Adds Etheridge, Warren Haynes, Boston Pops, Jerry Garcia Music
- Raves for Eggnog Croissant French Toast Panini
- I Saw Charley Kissing Santa Claus in the Berkshires!
- Travels with Charley: from Lenox MA to Paris
- Berkshire Deals: Save 25% as Birchwood Takes the Chill out of Winter
- Charley, the Dog, Travels to France: The Prologue
- Top 10 Things To Do in the Berkshires in the Fall!
- Savor a Sweet Harvest Summer Salad Recipe!
- First Lady Dazzles The Berkshires
- A Most Wonderful Hug from Yo-Yo Ma in Lenox MA
- We’ve Got THE Winner!
Category Archives: Tanglewood
The Tanglewood Lenox, MA Pre-Season concerts are going to be hot! hot! hot! The Boston Symphony has announced that rock singer-songwriter, Grammy and Oscar award-winning Melissa Etheridge will be performing at Tanglewood, Lenox, MA on Friday, June 21. The following night, Saturday, June 22, Keith Lockhart conducts the Boston Pops. The BSO announced that this [...]
I was at Bistro Zinc in Lenox MA for lunch today when cellist extraordinaire Yo-Yo Ma came in with Boston Symphony Orchestra Director Mark Volpe. I never ever approach someone famous, respecting their privacy, BUT this time I just had to. I proceeded to tell Yo-Yo Ma my story. When I started to lose my [...]
In Winter, Berkshires Culture Moves Indoors Nathaniel Brooks for The New York Times Top: Ventfort Hall in Lenox, Mass., where Anne Undeland performs “Open Marriage” in the library, right. Above: A work by Adrian Paci, left, at Mass MoCA in North Adams. Original Article By Mark Vanhoenacker There’s far more to the Berkshire Mountains [...]
There are anniversaries galore in Lenox this year — Tanglewood, Jacob’s Pillow and now Shakespeare & Co, all near our Lenox Bed and Breakfast. Shakespeare & Co’s 35th season is one of rebellion and revolution, and features one of Lenox’s favorite visitors, Academy Award-winning Olympia Dukakis (she loves Cafe Lucia!), in “The Tempest” and OBIE [...]
Says Quinn: Despite Irene’s unwelcome end-of-summer visit, this was one of the best of my 12 summers at Birchwood Inn. Ellen and I have created a Top Ten Best of Summer 2011 list: # 10 -Best play we missed: “Sylvia” — about a dog of course — at the Berkshire Theatre Festival # 9 -Best Tanglewood Concert [...]
As a most fine and upstanding canine, I am not at all happy that these miserably hot days in the Northeast, with unheard of temperatures in the 90s and humidity that even curls my hair, are called Dog Days. Dogs are cool! Here in Lenox, in the heart of the Berkshire Hills in Western Massachusetts, [...]
We have been announcing: The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Well, they came, we saw, they conquered! The first annual (we hope!) British Motor Car Festival at Tanglewood in Lenox, MA, has been a smashing success this week. The very London-like drizzle stopped just in time for the block party on Friday night. [...]
Posted by Quinn: Sorry that I haven’t posted in a while but I am so busy in the summer entertaining the guests, both human and canine; going to concerts and plays; and lunching on the patio at Church Street Cafe. Of the concerts at Tanglewood, Carole King won paws down! And I never miss the [...]