- Fond Farewell
- Molly Quinn McMuffin 16 1/2 Year Golden Retriever
- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
Tag Archives: Travel
Quinn says: I think I’ve seen some green in Birchwood Inn’s garden, and the daffodil and tulips beginning to sprout, so spring must nearly be here in the beautiful Berkshires. And lots of events are blossoming. One of the biggest blooms will the Tanglewood British Motorcar Festival, June 17-19, 2011. Friday features a Driving Tour […]
Just returned from the international innkeeping conference in Atlanta. Wow! Do those innkeepers ever work hard to keep improving your bed and breakfast experience! We did take some time out for fun and went to the aquarium. This is probably the third or fourth aquarium I’ve been to, and since the viewing area is quite […]