- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
- The Berkshires are Blooming :: Lenox MA Weekend Getaways
- Yummy April Fool – No Joke!
Tag Archives: The Colonial
In Winter, Berkshires Culture Moves Indoors Nathaniel Brooks for The New York Times Top: Ventfort Hall in Lenox, Mass., where Anne Undeland performs “Open Marriage” in the library, right. Above: A work by Adrian Paci, left, at Mass MoCA in North Adams. Original Article By Mark Vanhoenacker There’s far more to the Berkshire Mountains […]
Quinn says: My tail is wagging happily because I know that my friend Arlo (I once sat inhis lap for several hours) will be home for Thanksgiving! The Guthrie Family is home for Thanksgiving again, and at the Colonial Theatre near Birchwood Inn. (Illustration above by Jesse […]
As a most fine and upstanding canine, I am not at all happy that these miserably hot days in the Northeast, with unheard of temperatures in the 90s and humidity that even curls my hair, are called Dog Days. Dogs are cool! Here in Lenox, in the heart of the Berkshire Hills in Western Massachusetts, […]