- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
Tag Archives: The Clark Art Institute
In Winter, Berkshires Culture Moves Indoors Nathaniel Brooks for The New York Times Top: Ventfort Hall in Lenox, Mass., where Anne Undeland performs “Open Marriage” in the library, right. Above: A work by Adrian Paci, left, at Mass MoCA in North Adams. Original Article By Mark Vanhoenacker There’s far more to the Berkshire Mountains […]
Quinn reports: Janice (Ellen’s great friend since 2nd Grade), Ellen and I were on our way to Williamstown the other day to celebrate Ellen’s birthday and to take Janice to the Clark Art Institute‘s Pissarro’s People exhibit. It was a beautiful Indian Summer day, so we left Birchwood Inn and took the scenic route via […]
Says Quinn: Despite Irene’s unwelcome end-of-summer visit, this was one of the best of my 12 summers at Birchwood Inn. Ellen and I have created a Top Ten Best of Summer 2011 list: # 10 -Best play we missed: “Sylvia” — about a dog of course — at the Berkshire Theatre Festival # 9 -Best Tanglewood Concert […]
As a most fine and upstanding canine, I am not at all happy that these miserably hot days in the Northeast, with unheard of temperatures in the 90s and humidity that even curls my hair, are called Dog Days. Dogs are cool! Here in Lenox, in the heart of the Berkshire Hills in Western Massachusetts, […]