- Better Business Bureau Accreditation
- Award of Excellence – Combined Hotels
- Meet the new owners
- Fond Farewell
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
Tag Archives: The Clark Art Institute
In Winter, Berkshires Culture Moves Indoors Nathaniel Brooks for The New York Times Top: Ventfort Hall in Lenox, Mass., where Anne Undeland performs “Open Marriage” in the library, right. Above: A work by Adrian Paci, left, at Mass MoCA in North Adams. Original Article By Mark Vanhoenacker There’s far more to the Berkshire Mountains […]
Quinn reports: Janice (Ellen’s great friend since 2nd Grade), Ellen and I were on our way to Williamstown the other day to celebrate Ellen’s birthday and to take Janice to the Clark Art Institute‘s Pissarro’s People exhibit. It was a beautiful Indian Summer day, so we left Birchwood Inn and took the scenic route via […]
Says Quinn: Despite Irene’s unwelcome end-of-summer visit, this was one of the best of my 12 summers at Birchwood Inn. Ellen and I have created a Top Ten Best of Summer 2011 list: # 10 -Best play we missed: “Sylvia” — about a dog of course — at the Berkshire Theatre Festival # 9 -Best Tanglewood Concert […]