- Fond Farewell
- Molly Quinn McMuffin 16 1/2 Year Golden Retriever
- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
Tag Archives: Pet Friendly Berkshires Inn
Woof! I’m Charley, Ellen’s hearing dog for the past three years. As you know, Quinn has been retired for several years and is living the good quiet life at the Inn, so she has asked me to take over the blog. Quinn wants you to know that even though she is an elderly Golden Retriever […]
Hi! Sorry I haven’t written in a long time. Thank you for all of my 14th birthday greetings last month! I am so lucky to have so many friends and admirers! Many of you have asked how I am and how I am enjoying retirement. At first, I must admit that it was kind of […]
Quinn is incensed! No Golden Retriever — one of the most loved dogs in the US — has ever won Best in Show at the annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. “You can’t tell me,” she says, “that in the show’s 136 years no Golden was perfection personified! No, this year a Peke won — […]