- Oh Brave New Brews!
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
Tag Archives: Music
We love The Colonial Theatre! It’s plush, intimate, and the acoustics are great. Birchwood Inn friend and guest David Fleming has just announced the new calendar, June 2009-May 2010. And it’s hot! Sure hits for June: The Producers; Mandy Patinkin with a passionate evening of popular song; Herman’s Hermits [Ellen is going to be singing “Henry […]