- Better Business Bureau Accreditation
- Award of Excellence – Combined Hotels
- Meet the new owners
- Fond Farewell
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
Tag Archives: Music
We love The Colonial Theatre! It’s plush, intimate, and the acoustics are great. Birchwood Inn friend and guest David Fleming has just announced the new calendar, June 2009-May 2010. And it’s hot! Sure hits for June: The Producers; Mandy Patinkin with a passionate evening of popular song; Herman’s Hermits [Ellen is going to be singing “Henry […]