- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
Tag Archives: Holiday Recipes
During the Christmas season, Peppermint Bark is a Williams-Sonoma perennial favorite here at our Lenox, MA Inn. Nearly $30 plus shipping. But it’s so easy — but exactly inexpensive — to make your own. 1 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candies, crushed or smashed into small pieces 2 pounds white chocolate, broken into chunks […]