- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
Tag Archives: Hearing Ear Dog
Thank you everyone for asking how I am enjoying retirement, how Charley is doing, and how we are getting along. At the risk of sounding like Sally Field, I just have to say, “You love me! You really love me!” At first I thought retirement was overrated. So boring. Charley would go out with Ellen, […]
Quinn of our B&B in Berkshires says, “I would like to introduce my new brother C. Charley PAII. Charley, Ellen’s new hearing dog, is a Bichon mix and a bundle of energy. He makes me dizzy with his antics!” “Charley has arrived on the heels of our sad loss of Piper, whose kidneys failed at […]
Quinn says: It’s just about official — I retire as Ellen’s hearing dog in April! I will miss going everywhere with Ellen, and I will miss the traveling and seeing my far flung friends, but I get to sleep in. I won’t be disturbed in the middle of one of my naps to accompany Ellen […]
Says Quinn: Remember when Snoopy returned to Daisy Hill Puppy Farm for a reunion? Earlier this week I had a similar experience. When I was a puppy, my brother Dakota and I went to NEADS, the National Education for Assistive Dog Service, based in West Boylston, MA. From there we went to the prison in […]