- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
Tag Archives: Berkshires
Says Quinn: My little brother Charley gets all the laughs! And I think all of us need a laugh this week whether you’re in the Berkshires or anywhere else in the US. It’s been a rough week for all of us! This week Ellen bought him a Christmas collar with little, really quiet bells. What […]
The 2nd Annual Berkshire British Motor Car Festival was an overwhelming success this weekend! Thousands of residents and guests ogled the brilliantly polished British cars, old and new, Mini-Cooper to Rolls Royce, lining Lenox, MA’s main streets near our Berkshires bed and breakfast. “Gee, that looks like the car I had in college,” was heard […]
In Winter, Berkshires Culture Moves Indoors Nathaniel Brooks for The New York Times Top: Ventfort Hall in Lenox, Mass., where Anne Undeland performs “Open Marriage” in the library, right. Above: A work by Adrian Paci, left, at Mass MoCA in North Adams. Original Article By Mark Vanhoenacker There’s far more to the Berkshire Mountains […]
Quinn says: My tail is wagging happily because I know that my friend Arlo (I once sat inhis lap for several hours) will be home for Thanksgiving! The Guthrie Family is home for Thanksgiving again, and at the Colonial Theatre near Birchwood Inn. (Illustration above by Jesse […]
Says Quinn: Yes, they surely do! I’ve lived in the Berkshires at Birchwood Inn for more than 11 years and I learn something new everyday. For instance… There is ice in Ice Glen (Stockbridge) for 9 months a year although it is possible that ice can be found there in July, August, or September. Nathaniel […]
As a most fine and upstanding canine, I am not at all happy that these miserably hot days in the Northeast, with unheard of temperatures in the 90s and humidity that even curls my hair, are called Dog Days. Dogs are cool! Here in Lenox, in the heart of the Berkshire Hills in Western Massachusetts, […]
We have been announcing: The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Well, they came, we saw, they conquered! The first annual (we hope!) British Motor Car Festival at Tanglewood in Lenox, MA, has been a smashing success this week. The very London-like drizzle stopped just in time for the block party on Friday night. […]