- Oh Brave New Brews!
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
Tag Archives: Add new tag
Experience dance from around the world performed at Jacob’s Pillow, a national historic landmark, celebrating its 77th season! The 2009 Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival season opens on June 20 with the the annual gala, “the best party in the Berkshires,” “A Jazz Happening.” Then it’s on to Spain and the Mujeres and the passion, driving rhythms, […]
Just returned from the international innkeeping conference in Atlanta. Wow! Do those innkeepers ever work hard to keep improving your bed and breakfast experience! We did take some time out for fun and went to the aquarium. This is probably the third or fourth aquarium I’ve been to, and since the viewing area is quite […]