- Molly Quinn McMuffin 16 1/2 Year Golden Retriever
- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
Category Archives: Music
Harmony. If I had to describe Lenox in one word, it would be this. Of course, Lenox being the summer home of the Boston Symphony at Tanglewood with as many as six concerts a week in the summer it’s only natural to think of musical harmony. But harmony in Lenox is more than musical. It’s […]
In Winter, Berkshires Culture Moves Indoors Nathaniel Brooks for The New York Times Top: Ventfort Hall in Lenox, Mass., where Anne Undeland performs “Open Marriage” in the library, right. Above: A work by Adrian Paci, left, at Mass MoCA in North Adams. Original Article By Mark Vanhoenacker There’s far more to the Berkshire Mountains […]
There are anniversaries galore in Lenox this year — Tanglewood, Jacob’s Pillow and now Shakespeare & Co, all near our Lenox Bed and Breakfast. Shakespeare & Co’s 35th season is one of rebellion and revolution, and features one of Lenox’s favorite visitors, Academy Award-winning Olympia Dukakis (she loves Cafe Lucia!), in “The Tempest” and OBIE […]