It’s sticky! It’s delicious! It’s sappy! Govenor Deval Patrick has officially declared the beginning of maple syrupseason. The place to celebrate this sweet annual event is Ioka Valley Farm in Hancock, less than 30 minutes from the inn, weekends through April 15. At the Sugar House, see the 4000 taps and the process of turning fresh maple sap into incredible maple syrup. At the farm’s Calf-A, savor pancakes with Ioka’s own maple syrup. [I would LOVE to go because I have a real sweet tooth! Quinn]
- Meet the new owners
- Fond Farewell
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!