- Meet the new owners
- Fond Farewell
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
Category Archives: Festivals
Stunning Shakespeare. Bold Voices. Fantastic fun. This is what Shakespeare & Company has planned for it’s 2009-2010 line up. In May, there is a limited run of Shirley Valentine, part of the Diva Series, featuring Shakespeare & Company’s own Tina Packer. (May 27-31). The popular Golda’s Balcony is back, another part of the Diva Series […]