- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
Category Archives: Festivals
The Tanglewood on Labor Day Weekend always rocks! This popular and long-celebrated tradition sends summer off on a high note and welcomes that most vibrant time of year, autumn in the Berkshires! This year’s festival opens on Friday, September 4, with An Evening with Paquito d’Rivera. Radio Deluxe with John Pizzarelli and Jessica Molskey sets […]
Stunning Shakespeare. Bold Voices. Fantastic fun. This is what Shakespeare & Company has planned for it’s 2009-2010 line up. In May, there is a limited run of Shirley Valentine, part of the Diva Series, featuring Shakespeare & Company’s own Tina Packer. (May 27-31). The popular Golda’s Balcony is back, another part of the Diva Series […]