- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
Category Archives: Events
We love The Colonial Theatre! It’s plush, intimate, and the acoustics are great. Birchwood Inn friend and guest David Fleming has just announced the new calendar, June 2009-May 2010. And it’s hot! Sure hits for June: The Producers; Mandy Patinkin with a passionate evening of popular song; Herman’s Hermits [Ellen is going to be singing “Henry […]
It’s sticky! It’s delicious! It’s sappy! Govenor Deval Patrick has officially declared the beginning of maple syrupseason. The place to celebrate this sweet annual event is Ioka Valley Farm in Hancock, less than 30 minutes from the inn, weekends through April 15. At the Sugar House, see the 4000 taps and the process of turning […]