- Fond Farewell
- Molly Quinn McMuffin 16 1/2 Year Golden Retriever
- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
Category Archives: Events
I love Carriage Rides. Cool! You sit and trot at a leisurely pace while folks on the sidewalks wave. I know because I’ve been on two rides, as you can see in the photo. And you’ll have a chance to enjoy a Carriage Ride through historic Lee on Memorial Day Weekend. If this is successful, […]
We love The Colonial Theatre! It’s plush, intimate, and the acoustics are great. Birchwood Inn friend and guest David Fleming has just announced the new calendar, June 2009-May 2010. And it’s hot! Sure hits for June: The Producers; Mandy Patinkin with a passionate evening of popular song; Herman’s Hermits [Ellen is going to be singing “Henry […]
It’s sticky! It’s delicious! It’s sappy! Govenor Deval Patrick has officially declared the beginning of maple syrupseason. The place to celebrate this sweet annual event is Ioka Valley Farm in Hancock, less than 30 minutes from the inn, weekends through April 15. At the Sugar House, see the 4000 taps and the process of turning […]