Huge gallery, store & garden of Asian art antiques & sculpture. Leading supplier of museums, galleries & decorators nationwide. We carve to order.
(413) 528.5091. 199 Stockbridge Rd., Great Barrington. http://www.Asiabarong.com
A large eclectic collection of French country furniture, decorative accessories, garden & architectural elements & plumbing fixtures.
(413) 644.9262. 107 Stockbridge Rd., Great Barrington. firstname.lastname@example.org
Berkshire County Massachusetts Antiques and Art Dealers
Explore our expert member dealers’ more than 50 select antiques shops/art galleries with an extensive range of periods and styles.
(413) 229.3070. Sheffield. http://www.bcaada.com
Buggy Whip Antiques Market
15,000 SF antiques, books, furniture & jewelry in 18th c setting. Reproduction French-Canadian farm house furniture.
(413) 229.0002. 208 Norfolk Road, Rte, 272, Southfield. http://www.buggywhipantiques.com
Charles L. Flint Antiques
Museum quality 19th c. paintings & American antiques, Shaker, Norman Rockwell’s, folk aArt, blown glass, stoneware & rare items!
(413) 637.1634. 52 Housatonic St., Lenox. http://www.flint.cc
Church Street Art Gallery
Specializing in self-taught outsider and folk art.
(413) 637.9600. 34 Church St., Lenox. http://www.churchstreetart.com
Corner House Antiques
American antique wicker of the 19th & early 20th century. Extensive collection of tables, chairs & sets in all traditional wicker styles.
(413) 229.6627. Rte. 7, Sheffield. http://www.americanantiquewicker.com
Country Dining Room Antiques
Leading antique tableware specialist: porcelain, stemware, silver, furniture, linens displayed in formal and country settings.
(413) 528.5050. 178 Main St., Great Barrington.
Cupboards & Roses Antiques
The largest selection of 18th & 19th c. painted furniture from Sweden, Denmark and Europe: armoires, chests, Mora clocks and Gustavian furniture.
(413) 229.3070. 296 South Main St., Rte. 7, Sheffield. http://www.cupboardsandroses.com
Elise Abrams Antiques
Fine antiques for dining – largest inventory of antique porcelain, stemware, art glass, furniture & tabletop accessories. Elegant-casual-country.
(413) 528.3201. 11 Stockbridge Rd., Rte. 7, Great Barrington. http://www.eliseabrams.com
The Emporium Antique Center
The upscale Antique Center in downtown Gt. Barrington featuring an extensive collection of art glass, jewelry, sterling & other fine decorative arts.
(413) 528.1660. 319 Main St., Rte. 7, Great Barrington.
Fine Am. Crafts, pottery, jewelry, and clothing. Voted one of Top 100 craft galleries in the US.
21 Church St., Lenox. http://www.hoadleygallery.com
Lenox Gallery of Art
Exhibiting the finest Berkshire arts.
(413) 637.2276. 69 Church St., Lenox.
Nothing in this shop is ordinary – furniture, antiques, prints, folk art, housewares, jewelry, rare books, gifts and the best card selection around.
(413) 458.3436/ (800) 294.4798. 70 Spring St., Williamstown.
Meissner’s Auction Service & Antique Center
Antique Auction House. Weekly Sat. night auctions at 5 pm. Preview Sat. 10am-5pm. Antique furniture/art/glass/stoneware/firearms/quilts/linens.
(518) 766.5002. 438 Rte. 20, New Lebanon, NY. http://www.meissnersauction.com
Nora Martin Antiques
Since 1979. 19th & 20th century furniture, china, sterling & collectables. Vintage jewelry, linens & clothes
(413) 499.0927. 446 Tyler St., Pittsfield. http://www.norasantiques.com
Painted Porch Antiques
English & French country furniture & accessories from 18th & 19th centuries. Specializing in pine, cherry & painted armoires/tables/cupboards/desks.
(413) 229.2700. 102 South Main St., Rte. 7, Sheffield. http://www.paintedporch.com
Past and Future Antiques
19th & early 20th c. fine small antiques. Perfume bottles/china/glass/sterling/sewing & desk accessories.
(413) 637.2225. 63 Church St., Lenox. email@example.com
Phil Watson’s Antique & Vintage Lighting
Leading source for antique lighting in New England with a wide selection of residential and industrial lighting from the 1820’s to 1940’s.
(413) 644-9150/ (866) 561.3158.2 State Rd., Rte. 7, Great Barrington. http://www.pwvintagelighting.com
R.W. Wise, Goldsmiths
Handmade contemporary, antique & estate jewelry. The owners travel the world sourcing rare colored gemstones & pearls. On-site workshop. Graduate Gemologists.
(800) 773.0249/ (413) 637.1589. 81 Church St., Lenox. http://www.rwwise.com
Susan Silver Antiques
English & Continental 18th & 19th c. formal furniture. Featuring fine furniture for the library, period mirrors chandeliers & decorative accessories.
(413) 229.8169. Rte. 7, 755 North Main St., Sheffield. http://www.susansilverantiques.com
Twin Fires Barn – Robert Davis Antiques
Out of the way, out of the ordinary! Amply stocked w/Am. & Euro. Antiques, waxed pine furn., poster art & a variety of classic leather furn.
(413) 229.8899. 1350 Berkshire School Rd., Sheffield.
Original clothing in hand-crafted fabrics by leading artists.
(413) 637.2013. 65 Church St., Lenox.
The Wit Gallery
Where art transcends time. Contemporary art.
(413) 637.8808. 27 Church St., Lenox. http://www.thewitgallery.com