- Molly Quinn McMuffin 16 1/2 Year Golden Retriever
- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
Category Archives: Commentaries
Quinn: Twenty percent of humans prefer to spend Valentine’s Day with their pets rather than their spouse! Piper, Ellen, and I will be joining in the celebration together. After all, Valentine’s is for lovers and that includes dog lovers. [30% of our guests on Valentine’s Weekend are also bringing their furry friends.]
Today is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year but I am in Dog Heaven. We have had a surprise mid-winter thaw, and sitting in the garden just waiting for me were a half-dozen tennis balls! [And Ellen’s scarf that I took outside last month.] We are both very happy campers today! […]
Mea culpa. The holidays are always filled with lots of joy! Ellen bakes mountains of cookies, and I love the candy cane cookie crumbs that land on the kitchen floor! So many crumbs! So little time! There are always lots of guests to take care of and lots of dog guests to entertain. I love […]
I love chipmunks and squirrels! Thankfully, there are lots of them at Birchwood. For more than nine years, I have spent many afternoons barking and chasing the little critters, but I’ve never been able to catch one. Not one! They love to hide in the stone fences. I know they are there but, alas, they […]