- Fond Farewell
- Molly Quinn McMuffin 16 1/2 Year Golden Retriever
- Travels with Charley :: Our Beloved Hearing Dog
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
Category Archives: Christmas
During the Christmas season, Peppermint Bark is a Williams-Sonoma perennial favorite here at our Lenox, MA Inn. Nearly $30 plus shipping. But it’s so easy — but exactly inexpensive — to make your own. 1 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candies, crushed or smashed into small pieces 2 pounds white chocolate, broken into chunks […]
It’s the INN thing to do! At holiday time, Lenox becomes a scene from Currier and Ives. This year, the quintessential New England village, sparkling in it’s holiday attire, celebrates HOLIDAY WEEK 2013 with inn tours, outdoor fun, entertainment, wine tastings, culinary delights, and historic mansions. Birchwood Inn, along with several other inns and bed […]
Says Quinn: My little brother Charley gets all the laughs! And I think all of us need a laugh this week whether you’re in the Berkshires or anywhere else in the US. It’s been a rough week for all of us! This week Ellen bought him a Christmas collar with little, really quiet bells. What […]
BIRCHWOOD WINTER SPECIAL: Book any two nights between November 27 – December 20, 2012 (as well as January 1-31, 2013 OR March 1-April 30, 2013) and SAVE 25%! Some restrictions apply, such as you must mention “The Birchwood Winter Special” when reserving online or by phone. This winter special is not valid with any third party […]