- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
Category Archives: Charley
Hi! Sorry I haven’t written in a long time. Thank you for all of my 14th birthday greetings last month! I am so lucky to have so many friends and admirers! Many of you have asked how I am and how I am enjoying retirement. At first, I must admit that it was kind of […]
Says Quinn: My little brother Charley gets all the laughs! And I think all of us need a laugh this week whether you’re in the Berkshires or anywhere else in the US. It’s been a rough week for all of us! This week Ellen bought him a Christmas collar with little, really quiet bells. What […]
I am just back from France. Will Paris ever be the same? I loved my first plane ride. I curled up under Ellen’s seat and slept all the way to France. First escalator? A piece of cake! I walked my little paws off! Wow, the City of Lights is enormous, especially considering that I am […]
Thank you, Quinn, for letting me use your space as I moved to Birchwood Inn earlier this year and Quinn has been very good to me. My bags are packed; I’m ready to go! I’ve had all of my shots. My paperwork is completed. I’ve packed my favorite turtle “egg,” Woofgang Pup pizza, and my […]
Thank you everyone for asking how I am enjoying retirement, how Charley is doing, and how we are getting along. At the risk of sounding like Sally Field, I just have to say, “You love me! You really love me!” At first I thought retirement was overrated. So boring. Charley would go out with Ellen, […]
Quinn of our B&B in Berkshires says, “I would like to introduce my new brother C. Charley PAII. Charley, Ellen’s new hearing dog, is a Bichon mix and a bundle of energy. He makes me dizzy with his antics!” “Charley has arrived on the heels of our sad loss of Piper, whose kidneys failed at […]
Quinn says: It’s just about official — I retire as Ellen’s hearing dog in April! I will miss going everywhere with Ellen, and I will miss the traveling and seeing my far flung friends, but I get to sleep in. I won’t be disturbed in the middle of one of my naps to accompany Ellen […]