- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
- The Berkshires are Blooming :: Lenox MA Weekend Getaways
- Yummy April Fool – No Joke!
- Downton Abbey Was Inspire by Lenox Author
- The Berkshires: One of the Top 10 Unexpectedly Romantic Places
- Tanglewood in Lenox, MA Adds Etheridge, Warren Haynes, Boston Pops, Jerry Garcia Music
Category Archives: Books
When I was growing up, one of my favorite places was the old Barron Library in Woodbridge, NJ. The architect had built churches but never a library so the Barron looked like a church. But it smelled deliciously like old books. Step into Birchwood Inn’s spacious library, and you instantly know I’m a life-long avid […]
The First Ever Berkshire Festival of Women Writers
… this is going to be one “wow” foliage…
I’m sorry to interrupt you, Quinn, but I would like to tell your fans about a wonderfully engaging book I just finished — Pulitzer Prize winning author Geraldine Brook’s People of the Book. It happens to be a wonderful coincidence that I read this book just before Passover. The famed Sarajevo Haggadah (a Haggadah is […]
Big (hopefully last) snowstorm forecast. As you know, I can’t read but Ellen can and does! A lot! I have overheard her recommend a winter’s worth of reading. Grab some popcorn, light the fire, and curl up and read. Out Stealing Horses, Per Petterson. If Not Now, When?, Col. (Ret). Jack Jacobs (an old friend). […]