- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
- The Berkshires are Blooming :: Lenox MA Weekend Getaways
- Yummy April Fool – No Joke!
- Downton Abbey Was Inspire by Lenox Author
- The Berkshires: One of the Top 10 Unexpectedly Romantic Places
- Tanglewood in Lenox, MA Adds Etheridge, Warren Haynes, Boston Pops, Jerry Garcia Music
- Raves for Eggnog Croissant French Toast Panini
- I Saw Charley Kissing Santa Claus in the Berkshires!
- Travels with Charley: from Lenox MA to Paris
- Berkshire Deals: Save 25% as Birchwood Takes the Chill out of Winter
- Charley, the Dog, Travels to France: The Prologue
- Top 10 Things To Do in the Berkshires in the Fall!
- Savor a Sweet Harvest Summer Salad Recipe!
- First Lady Dazzles The Berkshires
Category Archives: Books
The First Ever Berkshire Festival of Women Writers
… this is going to be one “wow” foliage…
I’m sorry to interrupt you, Quinn, but I would like to tell your fans about a wonderfully engaging book I just finished — Pulitzer Prize winning author Geraldine Brook’s People of the Book. It happens to be a wonderful coincidence that I read this book just before Passover. The famed Sarajevo Haggadah (a Haggadah is [...]
Big (hopefully last) snowstorm forecast. As you know, I can’t read but Ellen can and does! A lot! I have overheard her recommend a winter’s worth of reading. Grab some popcorn, light the fire, and curl up and read. Out Stealing Horses, Per Petterson. If Not Now, When?, Col. (Ret). Jack Jacobs (an old friend). [...]