- Lenox is Harmony
- Why Birchwood Inn Is the Best Bed and Breakfast in Lenox and the Berkshires
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Quinn Enjoys Retirement
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
- Not Just Another Pretty Place :: Best New England Breakfast
- The Berkshires are Blooming :: Lenox MA Weekend Getaways
- Yummy April Fool – No Joke!
- Downton Abbey Was Inspire by Lenox Author
- The Berkshires: One of the Top 10 Unexpectedly Romantic Places
- Tanglewood in Lenox, MA Adds Etheridge, Warren Haynes, Boston Pops, Jerry Garcia Music
Category Archives: Birchwood Inn
Says Quinn: Remember when Snoopy returned to Daisy Hill Puppy Farm for a reunion? Earlier this week I had a similar experience. When I was a puppy, my brother Dakota and I went to NEADS, the National Education for Assistive Dog Service, based in West Boylston, MA. From there we went to the prison in […]
As a most fine and upstanding canine, I am not at all happy that these miserably hot days in the Northeast, with unheard of temperatures in the 90s and humidity that even curls my hair, are called Dog Days. Dogs are cool! Here in Lenox, in the heart of the Berkshire Hills in Western Massachusetts, […]
It’s February! For you two-legged creatures, that mean it’s Chocolate Passion Month at Birchwood Inn, with something chocolate on every menu. For you four-legged waggy creatures, it’s Puppy Love Month at the inn. My fellow canines stay free at the inn this month!
I have made some new and very special new furry friends in the past few months, but Phoebe (and her mom and dad, of course) is a special one. She really feels at home at Birchwood Inn and knows where the toys. Phoebe especially loves hikes in Kennedy Park, window-shopping in Lenox village, and perhaps […]
Says Quinn, “There is nothing that can compare to fall in the Berkshires! There are crunchy piles of colorful leaves to roll in, and the earthy scents of autumn are heady. Inside, Piper and I salivate over the apples baking in pies and cakes, French toasts and omelets. From experience, we can tell you that […]
I have been so busy wagging at guests, old and new, that I haven’t had a moment to wag online. What happened to July? Seems as if it got washed away with seven straight weeks of rain! While we all feel mildewed, Birchwood’s gardens are spectacular, a riot of color! With a plethora of concerts […]