- Better Business Bureau Accreditation
- Award of Excellence – Combined Hotels
- Meet the new owners
- Fond Farewell
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
Category Archives: Berkshire Restaurants Midweek Specials
What is there to do in the Berkshires in winter? I personally love to roll in the snow and make dog angels, but most of our guests come to downhill ski (Jiminy Peak, Butternut, Catamount or Bosquet), cross-country ski (Notchview, ) or snowshoe in neighboring Kennedy Park. If you visit midweek in the winter, you […]