- The Berkshires are Blooming :: Lenox MA Weekend Getaways
- Yummy April Fool – No Joke!
- Downton Abbey Was Inspire by Lenox Author
- The Berkshires: One of the Top 10 Unexpectedly Romantic Places
- Tanglewood in Lenox, MA Adds Etheridge, Warren Haynes, Boston Pops, Jerry Garcia Music
- Raves for Eggnog Croissant French Toast Panini
- I Saw Charley Kissing Santa Claus in the Berkshires!
- Travels with Charley: from Lenox MA to Paris
- Berkshire Deals: Save 25% as Birchwood Takes the Chill out of Winter
- Charley, the Dog, Travels to France: The Prologue
- Top 10 Things To Do in the Berkshires in the Fall!
- Savor a Sweet Harvest Summer Salad Recipe!
- First Lady Dazzles The Berkshires
- A Most Wonderful Hug from Yo-Yo Ma in Lenox MA
- We’ve Got THE Winner!
Category Archives: Art
In Winter, Berkshires Culture Moves Indoors Nathaniel Brooks for The New York Times Top: Ventfort Hall in Lenox, Mass., where Anne Undeland performs “Open Marriage” in the library, right. Above: A work by Adrian Paci, left, at Mass MoCA in North Adams. Original Article By Mark Vanhoenacker There’s far more to the Berkshire Mountains [...]
Says Quinn: Despite Irene’s unwelcome end-of-summer visit, this was one of the best of my 12 summers at Birchwood Inn. Ellen and I have created a Top Ten Best of Summer 2011 list: # 10 -Best play we missed: “Sylvia” — about a dog of course — at the Berkshire Theatre Festival # 9 -Best Tanglewood Concert [...]
As a most fine and upstanding canine, I am not at all happy that these miserably hot days in the Northeast, with unheard of temperatures in the 90s and humidity that even curls my hair, are called Dog Days. Dogs are cool! Here in Lenox, in the heart of the Berkshire Hills in Western Massachusetts, [...]
Couldn’t get to the Sundance Film Festival this year? Then come visit our Inn in Lenox, MA and head to the 6th annual Berkshire International Film Festival from June 2nd-5th. Seventy feature-length and short feature films and documentaries by independent filmmakers from the US and abroad will be shown in Great Barrington and Pittsfield over [...]
Latin dancers are heating up the Berkshires this weekend and visitors to our Bed and Breakfast in Lenox, MA are in for a real treat! Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival and the Massachusetts Museum of Modern Art (MASSMoCA) co-present Los Munequitos de Matanzas at MASSMoCA in North Adams, in the Berkshires beautiful North County. This company [...]
The informal photographs of Matisse, Leger, Picasso, and Miro, friends of Suzy Frelinghuysen and George L.K. Morris, are on exhibit with their paintings this summer.