- Meet the new owners
- Fond Farewell
- How Would You Celebrate Birchwood Inn’s 250th Birthday?
- Oh Brave New Brews! Lenox & Surrounding Area Breweries
- Stay at Birchwood Inspires Guest to Wax Poetic
- “Happy” in the Berkshires!
- The Most Requested Recipe This Year
- Celebrating the Bard! Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday
- Lenox is Harmony
- Warming Up from the Inside Out with a Hot Toddy Recipe
- Peppermint Bark
- GET AWAY TO LENOX FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- Jumping Rocks’ Captures Our Soul
- Read Any Good Books Lately? Yes, I Have!
- The British Are Coming! The British Are Coming! Again!
Category Archives: Art
In Winter, Berkshires Culture Moves Indoors Nathaniel Brooks for The New York Times Top: Ventfort Hall in Lenox, Mass., where Anne Undeland performs “Open Marriage” in the library, right. Above: A work by Adrian Paci, left, at Mass MoCA in North Adams. Original Article By Mark Vanhoenacker There’s far more to the Berkshire Mountains […]
Says Quinn: Despite Irene’s unwelcome end-of-summer visit, this was one of the best of my 12 summers at Birchwood Inn. Ellen and I have created a Top Ten Best of Summer 2011 list: # 10 -Best play we missed: “Sylvia” — about a dog of course — at the Berkshire Theatre Festival # 9 -Best Tanglewood Concert […]
Couldn’t get to the Sundance Film Festival this year? Then come visit our Inn in Lenox, MA and head to the 6th annual Berkshire International Film Festival from June 2nd-5th. Seventy feature-length and short feature films and documentaries by independent filmmakers from the US and abroad will be shown in Great Barrington and Pittsfield over […]
Latin dancers are heating up the Berkshires this weekend and visitors to our Bed and Breakfast in Lenox, MA are in for a real treat! Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival and the Massachusetts Museum of Modern Art (MASSMoCA) co-present Los Munequitos de Matanzas at MASSMoCA in North Adams, in the Berkshires beautiful North County. This company […]
The informal photographs of Matisse, Leger, Picasso, and Miro, friends of Suzy Frelinghuysen and George L.K. Morris, are on exhibit with their paintings this summer.