Deluxe king size bed, the inviting sitting area, the coziness of the wood-burning brick fireplace, and the view of the historic New England stone-walled garden at our Berkshires Inn.
Enjoy a soothing soak in the antique clawfoot tub for two or refresh in the glass-walled shower in the newly updated private hand-painted bath. The historic ambiance married with today’s convenience enhances your experience in the innkeeper’s favorite room at our Lenox, MA bed and breakfast, often referred to as “The Loving Room.”
- King size bed - This room has a comfortable, high quality king size bed
- Television - This room has a flat-screen TV and basic cable service.
- En-suite bathroom with tub - This room has a private en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Sofa - This room has its own sitting area with sofa.
- Climate control - This room has independent climate control, whether air-conditioning in the summer or heating in the winter.
- Free WiFi - High speed internet access is available in your room and throughout the inn.
- Coffee maker - This room offers a coffee maker so you can truly make yourself at home.
- Fireplace - This room has its own wood-burning fireplace for cozy winter evenings.
- Bath robes - With this room, we supply you with comfortable, high quality bath robes.
To book this room, call us directly on 1 800 524-1646 or 413 637-2600
Return to index page
- Dana room: Deluxe king - see description
- Dewey room: Deluxe king - see description
- Egleston room: Deluxe king - see description
- Wright-Smith suite: Superior queen - see description
- Post room: Superior queen - see description
- MacDonald room: Superior queen - see description
- Hubbard room: Classic king or two twins - see description
- Wagner room: Classic king - see description
- Goodwin room: Classic king or two twins - see description
- Wilson room: Standard queen - see description
- Loring room: Standard queen - see description