Three Nights for the price of Two!
After an invigorating afternoon in the Berkshire outdoors, come inside for some mulled cider, hot tea and something sweet in front of the fireplace.
- Offer valid from Sunday November 27 through Wednesday December 21, 2016.
- Kennedy Park is just across the street and has fifteen miles of wooded trails with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Nearby store rents outdoor equipment and has an entrance into Kennedy Park.
- Bousquet Mountain Ski Area is just a few miles away.
- Numerous parks and trails in close proximity.
Debbie and Tom – The new owners of the Birchwood Inn
The purchase of the Birchwood Inn, a historic Berkshires bed & breakfast in the little town of Lenox MA, is the culmination of several years of hard work and planning. Turning a dream into reality.
Debbie and Tom have left their careers behind them to pursue this wonderful project. They continue to offer the same level of comfort and hospitality and even have plans to make certain improvements to the inn. They have taken to their new roles as innkeepers like fish to water. It’s hard work at times, but they love it. Come meet them. Book a stay at the Birchwood Inn.